Saturday 2 August 2014

1 August 2014 - Isle of Sheppey, Kent

Popped up to the sand dunes on Sheppey to see what might be lurking... Several beasties got me excited in the glow of the MV lights - I'm now of the opinion that I probably need to go back to find any potential goodies. The darts. in particular, have caused me a problem - especially this first example which I guess is also a White-lined. I think.


Dart spp - White-lined?

Dart spp - White-lined?

Dart spp (left) and White-lined Dart (right)

White-lined Dart

White-lined Dart

Lackey spp. Need to have a look at the hindwing on this moth as I certainly can't determine it from this view.

Cabbage Moth

Dog's Tooth

Dog's Tooth

small moff spp... Eucosma tripoliana????? help....

Endothenia quadrimaculana - I think...

No comments: