Saturday 14 June 2008

14 June 2008 - The lakes

Today's news is that there isn't going to be any news until 22 June, owing to a well deserved rest. The Good Lady Wiff and I are heading for Corsica to look for Corsican Nuthatch and Corsican Fair-Isle Finch.

Did manage to fit in a short walk around the country park - many bits recorded in glorious pixels, but in all honesty with the dreaded pant ironing session in front of me, I haven't got time to sort the images out.

One press of the shutter did result in my usual, favoured, blurred image being cast to one side and a fairly sharp (well, very sharp if your name is Paul) snap of a Common Blue Damselfly taken instead. Full screen this wee chap is definately having a bad hair day - but at least it's got hair, which is more than I have!

No comments: